Thousands of litres are sold in the UK every year but do we use it at the right times?
Image caption Connor Sparrowhawk and Theresa Colvin died while in the care of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust An NHS trust that admitted failing two patients who died in its care, one in a bath, has been fined £2 million. Connor Sparrowhawk, 18, drowned in Oxford in 2013. Theresa Colvin, 45, died in Hampshire in […]
Image copyright Getty Images Most cannabis being sold illegally in the UK is super-strength skunk linked to a higher risk of psychotic mental health episodes, an analysis of 995 samples seized by the police suggests. In 2016, 94% of police seizures were high-potency marijuana, compared to 85% in 2008 and 51% in 2005. The drug […]
Image copyright Getty Images Multi-use of kitchen towels is putting households at risk of food poisoning, research suggests. Scientists from the University of Mauritius examined 100 kitchen towels that had been used for a month. They found E.coli was more likely to be found on towels used for multiple jobs, such as wiping utensils and […]